Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's update time!

Well, after a long...long...long procrastination session, I'm back up and running. Working hard on the next installment of the Blood Season Series, and I haven't been this excited about how it's going to go down in a long time.

Just wanted to give you more pictures of my inspiration and where you're going to be taken on in the upcoming adventure.

Ah,ChretienPoint. Isn't it beautiful? Since I don't want to give to much of the game away, just do me a favor and keep this "little" home in the back of your heads.

Plus, some lovely art done by http://blackbirdink.deviantart.com/ (whose art is amazing. You should be clicking that link and indulging yourself in all of her awesomeness.)


Look at them! Quinn and Spring!

More news to be coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment