Monday, August 27, 2012

Behind the scenes and a few extras.

Man, making the trailer for this book has been an amazing journey so far.

There's still a lot of work to be done, and several shots still to take. But, just for fun, I'm posting some pictures of the fun here! Enjoy!

I never knew watching humans turning into immortal vampires would be so fricken adorable.


Oh yeah, I mean business. I mean, come one, look at that "this is my business face."

Sonya is upset that I'm even trying to use the camera. I think she's trying to rip it away from me.


I swear she knows what she's doing.


All our beautiful extras! 


Oh how I adore my "Winter" Kalinda Grey.

Getting Kalinda and Jen ready for their scene.




There are still more photos to come! Check back here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment